The rules listed below are to be followed by all EGG members. All EGG members are to accommodate the rules below when asked by EGG executives/officers. Failure to abide by the rules below will be penalised accordingly by the executive team based on context and the rule being broken.
- Be respectful of the amount of space taken up with your setups. Please be mindful of others personal space and be willing to accommodate others if asked.
- Upon leaving an event or the conclusion of an event, furniture used must be returned to its appropriate position.
- Individuals are not to stand on any furniture.
- Upon leaving an event, conclusion of an event, or being asked by an executive/officer, all EGG members are to dispose of any and all rubbish generated.
- Upon leaving an event or the conclusion of an event, all EGG equipment used must be returned to its appropriate position.
- Space used for equipment related to a scheduled event takes precedence over non-event related equipment, EGG equipment or otherwise.
- Speaker volume must be appropriate to the situation and must be considerate of other members in the room.
- Do not harass or discriminate individuals based on their:
- Sexual Orientation
- Religious Beliefs
- Political Beliefs
- Conversation must be appropriate to the situation and must be considerate of other members in the room. This encompasses conversational volume and other miscellaneous volumes.
- Profanities must not be used excessively.
- EGG members must be aware of their body odour and personal hygiene. Do not be offended if requested to utilise deodorant on request.
- Bags must not be kept on tables. If they are left on the tables expect them to be moved by an executive or other officer.
Failure to abide by the rules above will be penalised accordingly by the executive team based on context and the rule being broken. Please note that an executive/other officer reserves the right to refuse a member access to the room or the Guild’s equipment.