How not to be a n00b
Every member joins the club at some point, this guide is here to help people get past the stage of being an uncertain n00b.
The rules listed below are to be followed by all EGG members. All EGG members are to accommodate the rules below when asked by EGG executives/lieutenants. Failure to abide by the rules below will be penalized accordingly by the executive team based on context and the rule being broken.
- Be respectful of the amount of space taken up with your setups. Please be mindful of others personal space and be willing to accommodate others if asked.
- Upon leaving an event or the conclusion of an event, furniture used should be returned to its appropriate position.
- Individuals are not to stand on any furniture.
- Upon leaving an event, conclusion of an event, or being asked by an executive/lieutenant, all EGG members are to dispose of any and all rubbish generated.
- Upon leaving an event or the conclusion of an event, all EGG equipment used should be returned to its appropriate position.
- Space used for equipment related to a scheduled event takes precedence over non-event related equipment, EGG equipment or otherwise.
- Do not harass or discriminate individuals based on their:
- Sexual Orientation
- Religious Beliefs
- Political Beliefs
- Conversational volume should be appropriate to the situation and should be considerate of other members in the room.
- Profanities should not be used excessively.
- EGG members should be aware of their body odor and personal hygiene. Do not be offended if requested to utilize deodorant on request.
Failure to abide by the rules below will be penalized accordingly by the executive team based on context and the rule being broken.